Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New Mexico=)

So last Wednesday we were in New Mexico for College Week and I was unable to make our Wednesday post. Since a couple of Wednesday's ago we have traveled to and from New Mexico, cut Jackson's hair for the second time, and started work again. New Mexico was great! We were so challenged in our walk with the Lord. We are really excited to get back home and put those things into practice. We would like to report that Jackson traveled so well. He never go upset or even cried on the 28 hour bus ride round-trip. He watched movies, looked for cows(there was A LOT in Texas=), and watched the other kids who traveled with us. Overall, we PRAISE the Lord because we know it is because we asked Him! Speaking of Jackson, yes, I cut his hair again tonight. It was getting out of control again. I must say that he is looking more and more like a little boy each day. The time flies and I am not sure that I am a fan of it!! Work has started to pick up. I am keeping the Stokes' girls after school this year and TOTALLY looking forward to it. I love those girls SO much!! Jonathan has had a slow summer at the BCM but is now really working hard to get things ready for the fall. He has also taken a new job at Emmanuel BC as the part time college minister. We are really looking forward to working with those students there! What a great few weeks it has been!







3 comments:

Emily Blackwell said...

I'm loving the updates! Keep them coming. The Blacky's love and miss ya'll. Kiss sweet Jackson for me :)

aureliajoy said...

aww we miss us some clark's very badly! Thanks for the update. Jackson looks so grown up in all of the new pictures. He is so tall and handsome!

Emily Blackwell said...

Josh read me your post last night and I got a big lump in my throat! I miss ya'll so very much! I hope we get to see you in November - we'll be there during the first part so maybe we won't miss you this time. Love all 3 of you.