Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

33-year-old-Jonathan here! Monday, October 12, 2009 was my birthday and it was FANTASTIC. I was spoiled, as usual, by my parents coming down to Louisiana from Kentucky (like they do every year around this time). They took us out to eat and we spent our days watching football and playing Wii Resort (thanks to my awesome mother and father in law). We had a great time. They came to church with me and visited me at work. They even got to see Jackson, although we ALL know that it was their "baby" they came to see...not MY baby. Of course Erin continued to spoil me with gifts daily. She's so good.

"Granna and Grandpa" are the names given to Jackson's grandparents on my (Jonathan) side of the family. However, Jackson chooses to call "Granna" by her first name, "Patsy" and Grandpa, simply is "Paw." Patsy and Paw brought Jackson the rest of his birthday present, a Thomas the Train toy. He loves it.


Jackson and Paw

Jackson and Patsy





More commentaries...only about 20 more till the collection's complete!

No comments: