Thursday, November 5, 2009

#2....


So this past week has held lots of #2's for Jackson. I know that most times you only document #1's but we thought it would be fun. This week Jackson:

1. Went #2 in the potty! So we got him some big boy underwear=)

(I forgot to take a picture of the #2!!! It makes me really sad!!!)

2. Saw his 2nd stage show. We got to go and see Playhouse Disney!




3. Aunt Aimee came to visit and they shared a room for the 2nd time.
4. It was his 2nd time to actually dress up and get candy for Halloween. This year our church had a Pumpkin Patch. It was LOADS of fun!!





Oh well actually there are a few firsts....

Jackson is going to be a big brother, so even though it makes #2 for us a parents it makes Jackson's first time being a big brother!

Due 6-6-2010

3 comments:

The Albritton's said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joy said...

Congratulations Erin! So exciting! It's so great having two little ones...exhausting, but wonderful!

Emily Blackwell said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! When I got the text, I wasn't exactly sure what it was! I'm so excited for ya'll!!!!