Monday, December 13, 2010

Hammond thus far!!

So we have been in Hammond for a little over a week now and we are adjusting. We like our new place a lot and we (well I) really like that Target is 3 exits from my house! I find that if I am having a bad day all I have to do is run to Target and look around. It seems to make all things better!! haha

Things we love about Hammond are:
our ice machine in our refridge
the closeness to New Orleans and shopping
the Walmart lines!! (we counted 6 cashiers waiting to check people out!! It was AMAZING!!)

Things we miss about Ruston:
My phone actually working in my house
Cable!!
Emmanuel!! (we miss it A LOT!!)
Friend!

Here are some pictures of things that have been going on..

Our first meal in our new home..haha

Jackson putting his hand print on our homemade Christmas skirt..=)

Thanks Nana!

Hammond Christmas Parade.. Look at all those beads!

Ready for the parade!

Ready for the Christmas deal that the BCM!! It was a blast!!

No comments: