Tuesday, July 26, 2011

2 more weeks

So, Frazier will be here in TWO WEEKS!! I can't believe that is almost that time! It seems like just yesterday I was in complete denial that I was actually even pregnant. I can't wait to see his sweet face and have another boy in the house! I am nervous about the delivery and just how it is going to be once we get home. I am nervous that I will not be able to handle it all! I am trusting that the Lord knows what He is doing and I trust that He will provide down to each intimate detail!

Here are a few pictures of life lately=)

My sweet Silas came to visit! We had a great time and it made me really really miss him!

The BCM threw us a shower. It was so much fun and we got LOADS of things that we needed!

I have been pretty crafty here lately! These are a few things that I have gotten ready for Frazier!


Jackson and I went to a Tea Room with Grace and Bonnie. It was so much fun and Jackson had a BLAST learning to drink tea!!

Jackson just being silly!!!



Mom, Dad, Aimee, and Lelia came to visit! It was a very great visit and so nice to have them here to help me feel ready for Frazier. We went shopping, ate out, and just hung out! I miss them a lot!!

3 comments:

The Albritton's said...

seriously only TWO weeks?? I cannot believe it!! Praying for those nerves to ease! Love and miss you sweet friend! Those onesies you made are absolutely PRECIOUS!

Lydia & GT said...

Erin--you are going to do great! It is overwhelming at times, but the Lord always gives you the strength you need! Cant wait to see pics of the little guy! I know Jackson will be a GREAT big brother...Reminds me of the days he was a baby and I would come over to visit! What sweet memories those are!

Jessica McCarty said...

I can't believe the baby is almost here!! That is SO crazy and SO exciting! I know you guys will be great parents and Jackson will be a great big brother :) Love you guys and miss you tons!