Thursday, June 11, 2009

Post from Jonathan...all by himself

So, Erin was like, "Let's post a new blog." I was like, "There's nothing new to post." She said, "You can tweet on twitter all day long, but you can't think of anything to blog about." I thought to myself, "touche." So, here we are.

The iPod Erin bought me for a wedding present 4 years ago died, so I got a new one (32 gig, iPod Touch, which I saved every penny for). I have a lot of apps on there that are for little kids that Jackson just loves.

Marmee is teaching the 2-year-old VBS class at Temple this week, so she wanted Jackson to come. He has LOVED every minute of it. He plays and eats and wears himself all out. It is also a week of Lousiana Tech Freshmen Orientation, so Jackson has been doing the BCM deal this week. I am glad students love him and that he feels so comfortable around large groups of strange people...well, at this point I do.

We have been going out more on my bike with his bike seat. He enjoys it a lot nowadays. Also, Erin is borrowing a bike from a friend, so now we get to do that as a family.

Jackson is feeding himself, which is GREAT for meal-times.

So, I guess that is about it that is new in the life of the Clarks. The End.

No comments: