Friday, September 25, 2009

Post from Big Poppa

I know we have been in the habit of posting on Wednesday, but I felt like posting in the midst of all this rain. Jackson and I have had some quality Father-Son time lately playing outside in the mud and rain, so I figured I would share.

We went on an exploring adventure through our neighborhood. We waded through a creek and splashed in every puddle on our path.

We filled this bucket with water and he ended up in it.

Here is some sweet mud on our afternoon of Disc Golf

More Disc Golf.

2 comments:

aureliajoy said...

he is so loved! you guys are great. and i love exploring adventures!

Joy said...

Erin,
Jackson is such a cute little boy! Looks like ya'll had a great party. I'm not sure what we're going to do for Peyton's party this year;