Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Yet another Wednesday... I love it!!

So it is late yet I don't want to miss another Wednesday of not updating our blog!! Plus I am a night person so it is easy to stay up=) (unlike Jonathan who is fast asleep)

Well this past week we had Jackson a birthday party in Ruston, went to the first Tech game of the season, had game night at the BCM, and just the normal day by day things=) Overall, it was a great week!!


Jackson pretending to blow out the candles... I forgot the fire!


All his friends..


The amazingly cute and delicious cake made by Caroline Stamm!!



Jackson at the Tech game...




Jackson playing with his new birthday toys=)

1 comment:

aureliajoy said...

aww! I love the cake! And all of his friends are so cute! Except, who are the two little boys in the right hand corner? marmee said she had you guys over since she missed the party..or she made a cake or something!